Recent COVID-19 Announcements for businesses:
Every Victorian business that is open must have a COVIDSafe Plan.
To ensure compliance, random spot checks are underway in metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria.
COVID Safe Plan – DHHS Information including templates >here
What do employees need to do?
- Know your workplace’s COVIDSafe Plan and understand what’s required.
- If you can work from home, you must work from home.
- If you need to travel to work, you must have a Permitted Worker Permit.
- Check that you are feeling well before starting your shift – you cannot work if you are unwell.
- Provide your details to your employer when you start your shift for record keeping purposes.
- Only work at one location – you cannot work across multiple worksites.
- Notify your employer if you intend to work at a different worksite.
- If you are feeling unwell, go home and get tested.
- Tell your employer if you test positive to coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Regularly clean equipment and shared spaces.
Business Signs and templates to use….click here
Visitor Contact Log – either electronic or paper … click here
Facemasks ..click here
Managing a Confirmed Case .. click here